Encuentra un hotel para conferencias, hotel para negocios, salones de eventos y hoteles de calidad y nivel en todas sus categorias: desde hoteles 5 estrellas hasta los hoteles mas economicos. Inspirate con Event1001 y encuentra un resort de golf o resort para practicar el deporte que mas le guste. Event1001 es una guia internacional de hoteles para organizadores de eventos, tours, companias de viajes y para todo aquel que tenga que lidiar con reservas de hoteles para reuniones, eventos o conferencias. En Event1001 podras contactarte con todos los hoteles de forma directa.
Welcome to 2012 New Year Functions are a wonderful opportunity to motivate your staff & set targets that you want achieved for the year as well as the opportunity to get into your customers good books right at the beginning of the year. Fun Themed Parties ideas, including Mayan Calendar End of the World Themed Parties as well as many other options
Becoming well known as the St Tropez of South Africa Paternoster stays a charming old fishermen's village along the West Coast, just a casual 1,5 hours drive North of Cape Town, where past and present meet. In Latin Paternoster means 'Our Father'. Bare this peaceful feeling in mind and you will get to the right place for your choice of accommodation. Enjoy bed and breakfast in the guesthouse:
Experience our OUTDOOR WOOD-FIRED HOT TUB! ... star gazing in a different way ...
The few minutes drive from Paternoster 'Center' to Farr Out is not what you would exactly call far. But when you arrive in this sandy bushveld wilderness, you do feel pleasingly remote. Crunching up the glinting shell pathway you can see across an indigenous garden and right out to sea. Catch the glimpse of the last manned lighthouse of South Africa situated in nearby Cape Columbine Nature Reserve or listen to the foghorn and cuddle up.
Go on; be extravagant, enjoy your vacation! Four luxury rooms will make your stay comfortable and unforgettable in our guesthouse.
Your hosts speak English, German and Afrikaans.
The perfect 'off the beaten track'breakaway. About 2 hours from Cape Town centre.
Detalles, Farr Out Guesthouse
Farr Out B&B**** is situated on a smallholding on the outskirts of Paternoster surrounded by Fynbos and wildlife next to the Columbine Nature Reserve. The breathtaking beach is in a short distance (a few minutes drive).
Experience our new Outside wood-fired Hot Tub …star gazing in a different way…
• White Mussel is a north facing airy double bedroom (queen-size bed) at ground level of the East Wing with spectacular sea views which can be enjoyed from a private terrace.
• Black Mussel is an east facing spacious double bedroom (king-size bed, can be converted into 2 single beds) at ground level of the East Wing. Fynbos will amaze your eyes from a private patio.
• Oyster is a north facing overwhelming double bedroom (queen-size bed) at the top floor of the East Wing. Stunning sea views are inviting for a sundowner on the private patio.
• Perlemoen is an east facing fresh double bedroom (2 single beds, can be converted into king-size bed) well-known for its stunning sunrises at the top level of the East Wing. Perfect as annexure to Oyster Room for family/friends.
All rooms have:
• Own entrance (except Perlemoen)
• En-suite bathroom with spacious shower
• Ceiling fan in White Mussel and Oyster
• Safe (except Perlemoen)
• HiFi (except Perlemoen)
• Bed linen
• Beach towels
• Mini bar-fridge (except Perlemoen)
• Coffee/tea facilities
• Braai equipment on request
• Alarm system
• Ample parking
• Private patio (except Perlemoen)
• Non-smoking bedrooms
Please note that the rate excludes our activities such as Beach Buggy ride, wooden fired outside hot tub, braai facilities and wireless internet.
A fabulous breakfast (Continental breakfast during the week, English breakfast on weekends) and a selection of complimentary beverages on arrival are included the rate.
Daily room service (Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays) is provided.
On request the hosts can also arrange a picnic baskets or the typical South African Braai as well as sightseeing trips in the BEACH BUGGY along the coast. How about to have a braai in our tepee like the Indians had it centuries ago?
Or just chill... the stillness speaks for itself...